Header Ads Widget

Just In: Fire Breaks Out At 118 Broad Street, CMS


Information reaching InfoOnlineNews revealed that there was a fire outbreak at 118 Broad Street, CMS this morning in Lagos.

The Lagos Emergency Management Agency LASEMA said it responded to the incident  through the Toll Free 112 Emergency Number this morning.

The press statement e-signed by the PS LASEMA, Dr Olufemi Damilola Oke-Osanyintolu revealed this fact.

On arrival at the above scene of the incident, it was discovered that a room in a warehouse where shoes are stored was gutted by fire. The fire ignited as a result of power surge when electricity was restored. Fortunately there was no casualty in the incident. The Agency’s response team alongside LRU fire, Lagos State fire service and Federal fire service are responders at the scene of the incident working together to put out the fire. Operation ongoing, the statement read in parts.


Post a Comment